Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

short update

since i'm actually on a hiatus (didn't post here anything though LOL) on LJ, ameba & stuff, i'm just gonna do a short update.

since our class trip i'm totally troubled! i have a lot of stress with felix and gaah that guy affects me all the time, i'm totally pissed, jumpy or have a lot of fun with him and gaah it just stresses the hell outta me...

anyways my hiatus is due to school and because i dun wanna spend too much time with spending on LJ, i just check some comms (egl, arama & endless road) and i also dun check my f-list <___< i really feel bad about it but you can also chat with me on msn, or (if we're friends) on facebook, ne. it's just that i need to spend more time irl because my social contacts are like... dead? xD and since our class trip i've made some new friends i wanna meet, so pls dun be mad.

anyways there'll be a glt in about uhm 24 days so i'll post photos of that i guess.

see ya around lala

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen